| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pisco in June is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Pisco June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pisco, Peru
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pisco:
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 872.9 kms (542.5 miles) N
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 858.4 kms (533.4 miles) NE
- Huanuco, Peru - 430 kms (267.2 miles) N
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) E
- Cuzco, Peru - 463.4 kms (288 miles) E
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) SSE
- Juliaca, Peru - 680.6 kms (422.9 miles) ESE
- Arequipa, Peru - 577 kms (358.5 miles) ESE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 838.8 kms (521.2 miles) ESE
- Tacna, Peru - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) SE
- Arica, Chile - 811.4 kms (504.2 miles) SE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 892.8 kms (554.8 miles) SE